Well, let me just start by saying that May was such a roller coaster month, I’m quite glad that it’s June now to be honest. I was sad more than I was happy and I got quite sick towards the end of it. My happy things for May were that I finally joined in on a blogger chat, I finally got back to writing on my blog and I got Ed Sheeran tickets. Thankfully, my Husband and my family and friends have been the most incredible support this last month and I’m so grateful for that.
Now I always say that I’m going to set goals and I never do so I’m going to set some goals for June that I will do my absolute best to achieve.
1. Get over the flu (please God help me get over the flu, it’s just annoying now).
2. Read the bible every night with my Husband (we’ve been slack).
3. Eat way less junk food and get back into Refit.
4. Read two books (low goal because I’ve been slacking on this).
5. Try at least three new types of food.
6. Get at least one blog post out a week.
7. Work on my patience in all areas in life (it’s terrible at the moment)
8. Cook a new recipe that I’ve never cooked before.
9. Keep on top of the housework so it doesn’t pile up too much. (We’re all human).
10. Stick to my 1second a day video and don’t slack in it.
Wow, now that I have declared all of my goals to everyone on my blog, I feel that I better get to achieving these, think of it as you lovely people holding me accountable.
Thank you for reading, I hope you’re having a lovely life and leave below in the comments what some of your goals are, I’d love to hear them xx