1. Between my Husband and I, we have 20 nieces and nephews all up. Eleven on my side and nine on Joshs (my Husband)
2. I got married last year at nineteen and our wedding theme was a Disney theme which was so sweet. My husband and I love Disney so it was rather fitting. We are Christians and it is rather normal to get married at a young age if you’re Christian.
3. I have been a Christian for seven years and I come from a family that isn’t religious but I am very blessed that they support me. My mum came to my baptism and it meant a lot to me.
4. I was a premature baby when I was born, I was 5 pounds, 4 ounces and I was the smallest baby that was born in that hospital for years. Looking at me now, you wouldn’t be able to tell that I was a prem.
5. I have grown up with my parents running a motel which meant it was harder for us to go on family holidays but my parents did their best to organise holidays when they could. All my friends thought that my life was like the suite life of zack and Cody but it wasn’t, we lived in a house off the motel so it was reasonably normal in that aspect, despite people thinking I lived in one of the motel units.
6. I took singing lessons when I was ten years old and I really enjoyed it, I was learning to sing opera, my love of opera comes from the movie Phantom of the opera. I didn’t continue them as I get older and sometimes I miss doing them. I like to look up singing lessons on YouTube which is just as great. At the moment I’m learning riffs.
7. I love children, I work at an after school care and help out at two different playgroups. I cannot wait to have a family of my own. You may see a few posts from me at some point of my experiences working at an after school care. I have loved every moment of it, even with it’s ups and downs (just like every job).
8. I get a low form of anxiety when it comes to crowds. I find myself shutting down when I’m in a massive crowd, I’m very lucky to have only a low form of anxiety and each day I’m working on ways to kick it to the curb.
9. I help lead the youth group at my church and I love it. We are currently making big changes to it and it’s going smoothly so far. I have a huge passion for youth and I am so grateful that our youth pastor believed in me when I was in high school and asked me to help out from a young age.
10. I am terrible at maths and don’t have amazing grammar. One thing you won’t see on this blog is amazing grammar, I loved English at school but I wasn’t particularly great at it. I was in the lowest class for maths at school and I am still trying to teach myself maths on the daily.
I’d love to know facts about you, let me know in the comments below 💕